A: Your executive director or chief executive should certainly be actively involved in making real estate decisions. However, they should have outside counsel that locates and evaluates real estate everyday - not once every few years. Making crucial real estate decisions and completing a transaction can be extremely time consuming and complex. This is one situation where not using an expert can cost your organization significant money.
- 11 Common Mistakes Made in Commercial Real Estate Deals
- Prism HQ plans move to Baylor
- The Business Case for Lending to Nonprofit Organizations
- Solender/Hall Negotiates with Catholic Charities to House All Non-Shelter Services for Family Gateway
- Squeezed Out: Solving the Office Building Gentrification Problem for Nonprofit Organizations