A: Share with your broker all the details of your budget and your office preferences. If you’re willing to be flexible, say, being a block off a major thoroughfare, or looking at office space vacated by another tenant that may not require expensive finish out, you can get a better deal. The more flexibility you have regarding location and type of building, the more opportunities to find properties within your budget parameters.
- 11 Common Mistakes Made in Commercial Real Estate Deals
- Prism HQ plans move to Baylor
- The Business Case for Lending to Nonprofit Organizations
- Solender/Hall Negotiates with Catholic Charities to House All Non-Shelter Services for Family Gateway
- Squeezed Out: Solving the Office Building Gentrification Problem for Nonprofit Organizations