A: Using a big firm is the "safe choice". However, it’s a misconception that a big firm guarantees the best solution. Often, larger firms turn over not-for-profit and small business clients to younger, less experienced brokers, or the firm itself doesn’t have great expertise in the specialized needs of a not-for-profit client.
- 11 Common Mistakes Made in Commercial Real Estate Deals
- Prism HQ plans move to Baylor
- The Business Case for Lending to Nonprofit Organizations
- Solender/Hall Negotiates with Catholic Charities to House All Non-Shelter Services for Family Gateway
- Squeezed Out: Solving the Office Building Gentrification Problem for Nonprofit Organizations