A: Any broker is legally capable of assisting you in leasing space, but not all brokers have the same experience in representing tenant's in lease transactions. Experience as a "tenant rep" is extremely important in a lease transaction. Brokers who specialize in representing tenants know what is current in the market for tenants. Finding the space is just the beginning for a good tenant broker.
- 11 Common Mistakes Made in Commercial Real Estate Deals
- Prism HQ plans move to Baylor
- The Business Case for Lending to Nonprofit Organizations
- Solender/Hall Negotiates with Catholic Charities to House All Non-Shelter Services for Family Gateway
- Squeezed Out: Solving the Office Building Gentrification Problem for Nonprofit Organizations