Eliza Solender of Solender/Hall is proud to announce the selection of their deal with AIA Dallas/Dallas Center for Architecture as the winner for the Neighborhood Impact category of the Best Real Estate Deals in Dallas 2018 Award by the Dallas Business Journal.
- 11 Common Mistakes Made in Commercial Real Estate Deals
- Prism HQ plans move to Baylor
- The Business Case for Lending to Nonprofit Organizations
- Solender/Hall Negotiates with Catholic Charities to House All Non-Shelter Services for Family Gateway
- Squeezed Out: Solving the Office Building Gentrification Problem for Nonprofit Organizations