“Will the landlord donate leased space to us as a charitable gift?” or “Can’t the landlord lease us space at a below market rate and take the difference as a donation?” I get asked some version of these two questions every week.
- 11 Common Mistakes Made in Commercial Real Estate Deals
- Prism HQ plans move to Baylor
- The Business Case for Lending to Nonprofit Organizations
- Solender/Hall Negotiates with Catholic Charities to House All Non-Shelter Services for Family Gateway
- Squeezed Out: Solving the Office Building Gentrification Problem for Nonprofit Organizations