Sometimes it is good to reflect on past experiences and how they have influenced your career, with an eye toward how they might apply to others. I had an unexpected opportunity to do recently when the national Commercial Real Estate Women Network presented me with the Circle of Excellence Award at its national convention in Chicago. It’s the organization’s highest award, and I am extremely honored to receive it.
- 11 Common Mistakes Made in Commercial Real Estate Deals
- Prism HQ plans move to Baylor
- The Business Case for Lending to Nonprofit Organizations
- Solender/Hall Negotiates with Catholic Charities to House All Non-Shelter Services for Family Gateway
- Squeezed Out: Solving the Office Building Gentrification Problem for Nonprofit Organizations